I’ve spoken to many people this week who seem to be a “February Funk!” This discontent seems to be a result of many different reasons: the economy, lack of jobs, frustration at being overworked due to company layoffs, personal debt, fear of foreclosure, the massive amounts of snow in some places, the political unrest in Washington, the conflicts involving our soldiers in other countries, and the list goes on and on. You can probably fill in a blank or two of your own!
Immersing oneself in the cottony fog of all things that appear wrong in your life quite simply draws more negative energy into your space and leaves you with the feeling that absolutely nothing will ever be right in your life again … Ever!
I am inviting you to move toward some extreme self care by providing some affirmations for you to contemplate. Please invest some of your very precious time to repeat these to yourself, or write these statements several times in your journal:
- I AM ~~ safe, secure, centered, and at peace.
- I AM ~~ peaceful, poised, and harmonious.
- I AM ~~ healthy, prosperous, and enjoying life.
- I AM ~~ effervescent, confident, and content.
- I AM ~~ filled with vim, vigor, and vitality.
- I AM ~~ lovable, loved, and loving.
- I AM ~~ creatively inspired to express my individual talents.
- I AM ~~ a magnet, drawing all that is good to me.
- I AM ~~ proud to be me and accept myself unconditionally.
- I AM ~~ willing to make changes when necessary.
- I AM ~~ always aware of my spiritual heritage.
- I AM ~~ grateful for all the blessings in my life.
Contemplate with gentle feelings the affirmations that most resonate with you, with your personal energy. Now take a look at all the positive things you have just declared about yourself! Believe what you have affirmed!
As little as ten minutes in your affirmation playground will be beneficial; thirty or more would be terrific, and if you could manage that several times a day ~~ AWESOME!
THE FOG OF THE FEBRUARY FUNK HAS LIFTED!